07447+ Scotch-Brite Cleaning and Finishing Pads Very Fine – Red – Box of 20
Scotch-Brite PRO Hand Pads Red 5 Pack Sanding Scotch Bodywork Uk
This is the genuine 3M product
Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pad 7447
- Superior alternative to steel wool, wire brushes, sandpaper, and other nonwoven products for cleaning or finishing tasks
- Very fine grade aluminum oxide abrasive cleans, finishes, grains, denibs, and defuzzes
- Suitable for use on wood, metal, plastics, ceramics, porcelain, glass, rubber, or composites
- Reusable pad resists tearing, splintering, shredding, loading and will never rust, providing a long, useful life
- Perforated for quick and easy tearing, reducing waste
Scotch-Brite™ General Purpose Hand Pad 7447 combines flexibility with effective cutting action and precise hand control to accomplish tough cleaning jobs or produce fine finishing results, use after use. Very fine grade aluminum oxide abrasives cut fast and fine, leaving a smooth, finished surface. Suitable for use on a wide variety of materials and for many different tasks.
The performance of Scotch-Brite™ General Purpose Hand Pad 7447 is comparable to steel wool grade 1. However, unlike steel wool, our Scotch-Brite™ pads won’t shred during use, rust after use, or create fine metal splinters. The non-woven, open-web material resists loading and can be used dry, with water or solvents, and rinsed clean for reuse. This multipurpose 6 x 9″ pad can be used by hand for precise control, with a hand pad block for uniform finishing, or on an in-line sander to cover large areas. This maroon hand pad uses aluminum oxide abrasive. Aluminum oxide is a popular choice among industrial professionals because of its cut-rate and long life. This mineral is a tough, durable abrasive that self-fractures to expose fresh cutting edges in use, whereas traditional abrasives, such as garnet, quickly wear down with use. Due to its high cut-rate, hardness, strength, and low heat retention, aluminum oxide mineral is widely used in grinding applications in addition to sanding and finishing use. Aluminum oxide is suitable on a wide variety of substrates in both woodworking and metalworking, including ferrous alloys. Our Scotch-Brite™ industrial abrasive products are a unique surface conditioning product with abrasives incorporated into non-woven nylon or other synthetic fibers. Combining abrasives into the fibers creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material is load resistant and keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibers.
- Use for cleaning, finishing, graining, denibbing and defuzzing
- Apply to wood, metal, plastics, ceramics, porcelain, glass, rubber, or composites
- 158mm x 224mm